Ellen Wille award-winning wig brand is known for attention to detail.
From the hair fibre to the cap construction, stunning styles, gorgeous highlights and colour choices. Each style is carefully designed and crafted to ensure the most natural look and comfortable fit. It is pre-styled and ready-to-wear out of the box. It requires little to no customization or thinning.
- The ultimate luxurious feel
- Monofilament and lace front for a completely natural appearance and look
- Amazing softness against your skin
- Incredibly light and comfortable to wear
- 100% hand knotted for super easy styling
- Fine lace base
- 2 velcro adjustable straps for a perfect fit
- Delivery: This is an exclusive collection
- Colour shown: Hot chilli rooted
- Material: Synthetic fibre
- Collection: Ellen Wille Hair Sociery Wig Collection
- Approximate Length: Front: 12cm | Crown: 10cm | Sides: 5cm | Nape: 5cm
- Cap size: Average - view our size guide
- Weight: Ultralight at 46g (average wig weight is 100-200 grams)
- Colours: Wide range of colours to choose from
Note: Wig shown inside out
100% Hand-Tied, Monofilament, Lace Front
Hair Society Collection: Each hair is carefully hand-knotted onto a fine net base.
- The most natural look available
- Hand knotting allows hair to move like real hair, and to be styled in different directions
- Can be parted anywhere and look natural
- Softest and most comfortable cap available
- Hand tied lace front for a natural and undetectable hair line
- Great for sensitive skin, and for those with total hair loss
- Price reflects the many hours of handwork in construction
- Adjustable Velcro straps for security, fit, and comfort
How to choose your wig size
Elly-K’s wigs come in Petite, Average, and Large. Our Average size fits 95% of people. All our styles are available in Average. Selected styles are available in Petite and Large.
All wigs feature adjustable Velcro tabs, which can make the cap up to 2.5 cm or about ½” larger or smaller, for a comfortable, secure fit.
All our wigs have two adjustable Velcro straps with about one inch give, so the wig can be tightened or slackened.
How to get an accurate measurement:
- First, smooth or flatten down your hair
- Use a cloth tape measure
- Measure from your front hairline to just above your ear, around to your nape, up to above your other ear, and back up to your front hairline again
|Up to 21 “ or 53 cm||Petite|
|21–23 “ or 53–57 cm||Average|
|23” and over, or 57 cm and over||Large|
Caring for your synthetic wig
- When your wig is not in use, it is best stored on a wig stand to allow ventilation
- If you wear your synthetic wig every day, wash it every 3 weeks
- Wash under a tap with tepid to warm running water. Never use hot water!
See our Useful Washing Guide in order to maintain the natural appearance of your wig.